Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Do It Again

Remember in January when I said one of my New Year goals is to recycle, and reuse?... Well, I bet you never had office furniture that looked like this.... me either. Here's a great way to give a second life to sturdy durable steel office furniture. Rescued from government office buildings, repaired and refurbished, these pieces by Twenty Gauge bring a vintage feel to any space. The color and fabric combinations are endless. Once rehabed, why limit these pieces just to an office? They've been liberated and now take on a fashionable and personal quality....to be used in any room anywhere.

Soft taupe suede redone on this chair adds the sophistication of style... a dining room that's timeless.

I can imagine myself playfully rolling across hardwood floors on this graphic print chair.
Spice it up with an aqua desk partnered with a black leather roller chair.
images: Twenty Gauge

No comments: