Monday, March 15, 2010

Color:Visualize It

Most of us aren't that good at imagining what a room will look and feel like with a color change.  I love color.... As long as I have something to work against like fabrics or textiles I'm pretty good at color selection. It comes with experience... If I do make a mistake a redo is in order...after all it's only paint.   Most examples of what I see when working with clients is too little hue in their color selections.  It's as thought they know they need to get rid of the four white walls but afraid to take the plunge. What ends up happening is their color selections come up looking a bit anemic.  Well fear no more!  I have a tool that can give you a better idea of what your finished result will look like before you make a commitment. Try the Sherwin-Williams Color Visualizer.  All you have to do is upload a photo of the room you want to paint, drop and drag on your paint color. You can change the color as often as you like. I've tested this tool and I think it's a great way to improve your color selections.  Still not sure?... Let's do a site visit.... I'll show you how to successfully take color from room to room and floor to floor.


 Want to cool down the chili pepper red?... Try the Visualizer 
    

You honestly know it's time to get rid of those four white walls... Try the Visualizer! 

 

2 comments:

Karena said...

Great images and idea!! I am so visual so this is amazing.

Karena
Art by Karena

Lila said...

I'm too chicken with red, but the second room is right down my alley!
Lila Ferraro
Queen Bedroom Sets