Saturday, February 2, 2008

Mas Casa

Everything by Casa Midy in San Miguel De Allende , Mexico is awe inspiring. They use natural materials and put a contemporary twist to a somewhat traditional design. Their workmanship is artistic and beautiful . It's all hand done using hand tools and traditional methods. Their pieces add an eco sensibility and a contemporary flair to move your space fashion forward.


These box lanterns were designed to be all weather....made from a tropical hardwood. Their effect at night sets a romantic mood to any space.

images: Casa Midy

2 comments:

Archana Srinivas Pottery said...

These are lovely!!
Thanks for visiting my blog:-))

I think you have a great blog here:-) I had asctually posted a comment yesterday on the Einstien post, don't know what happened...anyway here I am again:-))

Drop by often:-)
Arch

Red River Interiors,LLC said...

Arch
Thanks for the visit...
I will stop by often... waiting to
see what you will post next...
Fay