Sunday, February 14, 2010

Small Space Living

Life in a small space can be a challenge. I get a lot of inquiries on what to do for small space seating. Planning is a must to fashionably maximize small space living. What can get complicated is finding the right sofa. I always recommend an armless sofa in an apartment or condo. Armless sofas allow for more versatility in placement. They can be pushed flush against a corner wall or placed at an angle against adjacent walls.  Check out these three selections I found and let me know what works for you.

DWR armless sofa in turquoise makes a  fashion forward statement in a contemporary space. 

Try a small space sectional when lots of seating is needed.

 


When working in a traditional space a tufted armless sofa updates the space.




2 comments:

Carla Davis said...

Armless pieces are great in small spaces! Love the DWR turquoise sofa.

Trendsetters said...

I love the window treatment too....looks elegant