Monday, November 23, 2009

Holiday Tablesscapes

This is holiday week and we open the holiday season with Thanksgiving this Thursday... I can't wait!! This is also the time when we decorators like to pull out all the stops with beautiful tablescapes and imaginably creative wasys to decorate our houses or someone elses... Organic tablescapes... colorful dining rooms... mix old with new. It's also the time to use what we have. Haven't we all acquired so many beautiful things over the years?.... Something old accompanied with something new, something borrowed mixed with something blue. This tradition need not wait for the wedding season.  I'm going to California for Thanksgiving.  I plan to take a few items with me to add to the family table... my favorite napkin rings, maybe a silver platter.... hope to post some pics in a  few days.... Until then....I'm thankful. I'm grateful.
Happy Thanksgiving.... Red River Inteirors.

Make it Special




Make it Organic




Make it Beautiful




 
Make it Blue





Make it Red


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Fay, I just realized you visited, since my last weeks were filled with travel and I did not really check back! Welcome to blogging! Isn't it so delightful and a bit addictive???
Love your design philosophy, speaks to me, it's my motto too. I do not want to impose, I want to dicover with my clients what they truly want. That makes for happy people. And for individual homes.
Your pictures are wonderful.
Love to have found your blog, will be back soon!

Hope your Thanksgiving was a delight!

Victoria