Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Contemporary Life

When I think of contemporary design and ideas I think updated... new.... a different way to do what we've always done. In design and housing it can be updated building materials, new ways to stylize a fixture. Contemporary is always a more linear look... less is more, everything in it's place. That's my perspective. Here are a few takes on design I call Contemporary Life.
Euro-mobile kitchen- great for condo living


What an inspiring home office


A sleek Italian designed kitchen

Linear designed kitchen storage keeps everything in it's place...it's just what I need

In a highly contemporary dining room add traditional chairs for a twist

New trends in a small space... mount the sink and faucet from the wall

Don't you just love this highly stylized sofa interpretation?...Mumba

No comments: